A night in Salt Lake City.


So now it's been a week since I've accomplished one of my biggest dreams: Go to a Bright Eyes concert.
I did it; The concert was great as great as I always thought it would be.
He sung some of my favorite songs, like Land lock blues and bowl of oranges.
He didn't sing Lua though. Sad I know, literally.
Two girls passed out. Not because of Conor Oberst but because of some sketchy pot they smoked.
Not ideal. Oh the youth of our days.
So yea it's checked out of my list.
Another thing that I got checked out was the picture by the Idaho sigh.
Yeap got it done last Sunday on the way back from good old Utah,
after my sister's graduation from BYU (She did it indeed).
This week has been a quite good week I am realizing more clearer that I might miss this little place called Rexburg.
It's one week down and about a month more to go before the time to depart. Excited? Yes, I think I could say so.

Comments

Popular Posts