A book club.

Today I found a list of the 21 Best-Sellers ever.
My goal now is to pick ten to fifteen of those to read.
Well I do want to read the whole Harry Potter Series (which by the way made it all to the list) So that is 7 books right there.

I am not a big book reader, I haven't been one so far in my life but I decided that it is time for me to find more joy and spend more time in this reading business. So here I go.

Well I'm now about to finish "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" which will be followed by either:
The subtle knife by Phillip Pullman or To kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
Once I'm done with those I'll be heading to "The old man and the sea" by Ernest Hemingway.

Who knows, maybe one day I will start a book club.

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/arts/literature/21-best-sellers.htm#page=21


Comments

  1. Good luck Buddy.. I read two Agatha Kristy books this month.. those murder mystery ones. Im thinking about trying to read more instead of watching so many tv shows. But you know.. still watch some tv show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Allie I just saw your comment. Almost a whole year later haha. Thank you. I'm working on the Harry Potter series. I'm currently half way through the 4th book :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts